Rates | Rules | Hours | Registration | Boats
2013's sailing season is coming, and J/22s are here! For season rates, please check out our new PortPass offerings. You can save on your sailing budget with our season passes!
SailMaine offers a variety of sailboats for rent during the summer, which can be reserved for blocks of two or more hours during our Rental Hours. These boats can also be used during our Friday Night Summer Series on Friday nights, at which time centerboard dinghies like 420s and Lasers are also available.
- Standard rentals cost $40.00 per hour, with a two-hour minimum required. There is a $250.00 Security Deposit on all rentals. Rental fees and security deposits may be paid by credit card, check or cash.
- All skippers must be at least 18 years old and certified. Certification is earned in a variety of ways. Please read our certification requirements.
- All rentals are for a minimum of two hours, which includes rigging/derigging time.
- SailMaine has the right to refuse a rental for any reason; there is no “membership” at SailMaine which entitles a person to use our boats.
- Registration is complete and a rental is reserved only when SailMaine has received:
- A completed and signed Rental Agreement from the Renter/Skipper (one per calendar year)
- A completed and signed Rental Registration signed by ALL passengers and the skipper.
- Payment in full
- Security Deposit (if kept on file with us, one per calendar year)
Completed forms may be saved and attached to an e-mail to the office, or printed and mailed, or faxed to the office.
- SailMaine has a number of small keel boats to choose from. Availability depends on adult courses and maintenance schedule. Our 2013 Fleet options will be posted by May 1.
Back to Top